Julia Robert's daughter wants to live in India

Last year, Julia Roberts was in India to film Eat, Pray Love and converted to Hinduism.

Now back in the US, the pretty woman admits that Hinduism has always intrigued her and along with husband, Danny Moder and their three children
“My children love it. Hazel says that when she grows up, she’s going to live in India. To be in India is to experience it. You don’t have to go looking for India, it’s all right there. For me, visiting the country was an unforgettable experience,” she asserts.
Do her children realise that mommy is a big movie star? “No, they don’t know what I do yet and I like it that way. I want movies to stay special for them for as long as possible. My daughter said to me the other day that Maria in The Sound Of Music sounded a lot like Mary Poppins. I told her that it was because they’re both English,” she chuckles.

Julia is now playing the wicked witch in Snow White. How are the kids going to react to her new role? “This movie came about more out of my interest and a desire to be on board with Tarsem Singh, the director, who is brilliant. His idea of cinema is from another planet altogether,” she raves. “His take on the familiar fairytale is fascinating, what with the sets, the story etc, Tarsem’s version of the Evil Queen is just going to be so fun.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...