With the right pair of heels, she can conquer the world...

How does a girl do that? Look no further, Christy Ng shoes are here!


Incase you are wondering who Christy Ng is,  she is none other then my favorite shoe designer! Not only is she the brains behind the uber sexy shoe collection I have my hands on,  Christy has one of THE hottest shoe collections I have ever laid my eyes on.

From the sultry 5 inch stilettos that I walk the runway in, to the very comfortable pair of 4 inch wedges I wear with my favorite pair of denim jeans - I always have something special to add a little hollywood glamour to my outfits! Thanks Christy!

Being a compulsive shoe-holic myself, all I can say is Christy Ng is SHOE HEAVEN!
Well, look at the sassy pictures and you will absolutely and completely understand why I am saying so :-


These Golden Escapes! 

A really good pair of heels can make a huge difference on your outfit. The extra half an inch is vital as it can make an impact on your overall appearance. The best thing about Christy Ng Shoes is that they come with a built in hidden platform! This gives added comfort and stability. If the heel is 5 inches high, the 1.5 inch platform will help distribute your body weight evenly and not strain your feet as much.


T- Strap Gladiators!



Bejeweled by Christy Ng Creations!

Christy Ng is one of the more innovative shoe designers I've met so far. Not only does she sells hollywood inspired heels, she also has her own very custom made line! What she does here basically is customize shoes upon special requests. Her custom made shoe line is fit for a queen. You can have freedom to decide what colors,materials and heel height you want. They come in handy when you have a red carpet event you would like to attend, weddings or very important functions.

Happily ever after white heels!


Simple, yet designed to perfection. 


.
.
.
.

It's official. Welcome to Shoe Heaven!


I would like to take this opportunity to thank Christy and her team for all the lovely heels sponsored! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...