Things That I Am Passionate About





















Dancing is my passion. I love to dance since young. Maybe because of parents' seperation, I always wanted to perform on the stage, to compensate for my insecurities and loneliness. When I was still a kid I was fascinated with a Ballerina performance on the stage. My mother noticed my interest on Ballet dancing and she sent me to Ballet school when I was only 4 years old. I am always on my tutu and running around in my house showing off my Ballet skills to my family members, especially to my mother and grandmother.

Every time my dance coach organized a concert, I put in all my efforts for rehearsals and stage performance as dancing on stage was something that I have great interest in. When other children spent time having fun, I always stay home and do my Ballet practices and always looking forward to get to perform more on the stage.

It was on my thirteen years of Ballet training, my Ballet coach advised me to stop chasing my dream to be a Ballerina as my body figure is too tall for a professional Ballerina. I was devastated when I heard this bad news, I told myself that my Dancing had not even started and need to end up too soon. I always knew that I had great passion in dancing, however, I followed my Ballet coach's advise and I decided to put a full stop in my Ballet journey.

Even I cannot continue Ballet, I took up Latin and Ballroom dancing when I started college and university. At first, I was being captivated by the beautiful three-inch high heels worn by the female dancer who could dance provocatively around the male dancer. Immediately, I started dancing Latin and Ballroom to fill my spare time while I further my tertiary education.

My passion and enthusiasm managed to convince my coach to allow me to represent Manchester in my university dancing team. The journey throughout my experience as Manchester representative was fulfilling and exciting. Not just that I managed to travel throughout the whole of UK for dance competitions, but I was able to learn more about competitors' steps and routine. However, coming to the end of my university days, I left my dance Stuart. Since then, I dancing remains as my hobby.

Other than dancing, I have great passion in doing public speaking. I was in my school team for choral speaking during my school. I always loved to grab the center of attention, that the reason I always made the effort to answer my teacher's questions in the class. I was briefly in my college debate team. The experience as a debater is great because it is challenging to debate and argue under stress.

When I started to work in audit firms, I participated in the Toastmaster meeting frequently and start to be a active member in Toastmaster club. The whole training in Toastmaster class helps to improve my public speaking.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...