Oguri Shun and Nagasawa Masami for Knorr Cup Soup



Doesn't she look like she wants him? Rarr. Anyway I'm currently at St/ar/bu/cks TRYING to update this gossipblog... but the connection's screwed. Give me an hour till I zip somewhere else with a better connection.

(an hour later)

(Source: Sanspo) Doesn't Oguri Shun look much better now? (as compared to this) Anyway the press conference for Ajinomoto's Knorr Cup Soup was held yesterday, 29th June 2008 in the inner city. There is some word-pun on Mame (豆)and Omame (お豆) that was mentioned in the Sanspo article, but unfortunately your noob MFGB blogger here does not understand shit even after using google and online dictionaries. In any case, Oguri-san was just making fun of Nagasawa Masami and they appeared to be having a lot of fun. I don't really care about Nagasawa Masami so I'm going to ignore her as much as I can. Mwaha. More pictures below.

School starts again for me tomorrow so won't be updating as often........ I think. =(.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...