Tsumabuki Satoshi brings Shibasaki Kou along with his parents to visit his hometown



(Source: Entame) Well actually the title should have included : "on his grandfather's anniversary" but it was already so long I thought I'd put it here instead. Well we all know they are going to get married, and I've had some time to grief over it (totally jealous of Shibasaki Kou =( ). This time, Shibasaki follows her future-in-laws + husband to visit his grandmother and pay her respects to his ancestors.

His hometown is Fukuokashi, 福岡, and the article even gave details like -- at 11.15am on 8th June the four of them were spotted at the airport. Upon landing Fukuokashi they got into a rental car. The paparazzi were also lucky enough to bump into Tsumabuki's uncle while snooping around at Fukuokashi.

Paparazzi: Tsumabuki-san came back here to visit his parents yesterday right?

The Uncle: Yes. They came around 3pm. It was my father's (his grandfather's) death anniversary. We spoke for about 20 minutes and they returned home.

Paparazzi: Tsumabuki-san is with Shibasaki-san, right?

The Uncle: [gives a very troubled facial expression]

Paparazzi: Yesterday did you see them both with his parents?

The Uncle: I cannot say anything.

Paparazzi: So, she's not with him?

The Uncle: I'm sorry. I cannot say anything regarding him.

Paparazzi: The two of them are said to be a well-suited couple.

The Uncle: I really cannot say anything. Thanks for coming all the way from Tokyo.

The reports also say that Tsumabuki introduced Shibasaki to his grandmother, saying "This is the girl I'm going to marry!" I wonder how the paparazzi managed to dig that out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...