Osaka CMs

Since today's news is rather unexciting, I've decided to post my long overdue Osaka post! (that I've been talking about since before I moved from the old blog to here). I just took photos of ads which I hadn't seen before outside of Japan, or maybe really hardcore and resourceful fans would have found them online already or something but whatever, I'm dumping them here. There are more on my Samsung phone but my bluetooth ain't working. neither is the USB cable. Will save it for another unexciting news day.


Matsuyama Kenichi (Horikita Maki appears in the same series of ads too, but the photo's in my phone!)


(Click to view larger) Left: Izumi Sano station! Call me slow, but I didn't realize the names of all the characters in Hana Kimi were from Osaka train stations -_-.
Right: Matsu Takako


Yamapi (from supermarket) and MatsuJun! (vending machine along the street)

SMAP. Do you notice that this ad, has NOTHING to do with drinks at all? At least Yamapi and MatsuJun above were "holding the drink". This is just, face and brand name. Haha. Not a very "new" or original revelation but just felt like pointing it out. ^_^
Oguri Shun, Ayase Haruka and that-old-guy whom ive seen in many movies. (Shitsureeshimasu!)


Shibasaki Kou, who's going to marry Satoshi Tsumabuki =(.
And Miyazaki Aoi in a bland CM!
and Becky, for Jetstar!? I didn't even know Jetstar flew to Japan!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...